Terms and Conditions
- You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. MeMeMe Ltd. may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at their discretion. MeMeMe Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. MeMeMe Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither MeMeMe Ltd. their affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- We do not collect any personal data via this website apart from information which you may volunteer (for example by e-mailing us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. We may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of personal data. This anonymised information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the website and is not linked to any individual.
- Third Party Websites and Links.This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which MeMeMe Ltd. has no control. MeMeMe Ltd. makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by MeMeMe Ltd..
- Medical Information.This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. This information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease — always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
- Intellectual Property Rights.MeMeMe Ltd. owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without MeMeMe Ltd. ’s express written consent.
Copyright © 2016 MeMeMe Ltd.. All rights reserved.